Why Work For Us?
Employer of Choice
Our market leadership stems from our focus on customers, staff development, innovation and a passion for winning. We believe in building a competitive advantage by:
- Building a winning culture
- Providing an excellent salary and benefits package
- Attracting and retaining the very best talent
- Developing our people to their fullest potential
- Recognising achievement and success
Reed Business Information, a division of Reed Elsevier, is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
Why Work for Us
- We've launched some of the most profitable B2B websites in the world
- We've got offices all over the UK, the US, Asia and Europe
- We win awards every year for having the best products and people in the business
- Our stories don't just make headlines in our own websites and magazines - they also appear in the national and international press
Past & Future Success
There are two aspects to Reed Business Information's past and future success: our vision of how best to meet our customers' needs and the values that we live by as a company. These drive us forward as an industry leader and focus our efforts on the opportunities that lie ahead.
'To be the first choice for compelling content, high value information and superior marketing solutions'
- Achieving product superiority: that means developing our products and data services so that in the eyes of our customers, they are the best
- Building a higher performance organisation: we strive for a challenging and ambitious culture at RBI and are always look out for opportunities to drive new revenue and be more cost effective
- Improving sales and marketing effectiveness: we are working hard to raise our game in display sales and maintain our high standards in data, classified and recruitment sales, and in marketing
At RBI we are committed to providing equality of opportunity to all employees. Our employment policies have been designed to attract and retain people of the highest calibre, to which end we create inspiring working environments that can release the potential of each and every employee.
We expect all our employees to embrace the five RBI values in their ways of working
- Customer Focus: understanding our customers, beating their expectations, delivering real quality
- Valuing Our People: recruiting, developing and keeping the best people
- Passion For Winning: setting aggressive goals for ourselves and beating the competition
- Innovation: welcoming change, looking for new ideas, taking risks
- Boundarylessness: working positively with colleagues in RBI, across our parent company Reed Elsevier, and with our customers and suppliers