Senior XML DEVELOPER – XML / XQuery / XPath / MarkLogic / Data Modelling / AGILE – RBI MEDIA (FTSE100)
- Senior XML Developer –XML / XQuery / XPath / MarkLogic / Data modelling / Agile
- Reed Business Information – FTSE100 Global Online Media
- Competitive Salary 29 Days Holiday Pension Life Assurance SAYE/Share Op’s etc
Part of the $10bn FTSE100 Reed Elsevier Group, Reed Business Information (www.reedbusiness.com/uk) is a globally renowned media and information business. We’re a technology driven organisation and with an international portfolio of leading online brands and offices from California to Singapore we are listed amongst the world’s top-100 ‘online superpowers’. Reed Business Information brings market leading brands to an audience of millions of decision makers worldwide through its multi-platform media of data services, online lead generation services, community websites, magazines and events. Reed Business Information, as a division of Reed Elsevier, is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
We are seeking a bright, dynamic and ambitious XML developer with proven development experience and a passion for technology. You will be joining a highly successful and very experienced development team who look after the development of one of RBI's flagship online product areas and will be involved in a mix of BAU and exciting greenfield project work as the brand continues to grow and evolve.
We run a truly colllaborative SCRUM based environment where communication and commercial awareness are key; as such this is a role for somebody seeking more than a typical development job and one that can offer a genuinely dynamic and varied career opportunity.
Required skills / experience
- Proven experience of development using XML, XQuery and XPath
- Experience of Agile (esp. SCRUM)
- Experience of MarkLogic / Data modelling highly beneficial
- Experience of ASP.net beneficial
RBI General Benefits Package
• Pension Scheme
• 29 Days Holiday
• Paid Charity Days – 2 days per year
• Life Insurance (4x salary)
• Save As You Earn Share Scheme (SAYE)
• Competitive Salaries