Senior XML DEVELOPER – XML / XQuery / XPath / MarkLogic / Data Modelling / AGILE – RBI MEDIA (FTSE100)
- Senior XML Developer –XML / XQuery / XPath / MarkLogic / Data modelling / Agile
- Reed Business Information – FTSE100 Global Online Media
- Competitive Salary 29 Days Holiday Pension Life Assurance SAYE/Share Op’s etc
Part of the $10bn FTSE100 Reed Elsevier Group, Reed Business Information (www.reedbusiness.com/uk) is a globally renowned media and information business. We’re a technology driven organisation and with an international portfolio of leading online brands and offices from California to Singapore we are listed amongst the world’s top-100 ‘online superpowers’. Reed Business Information brings market leading brands to an audience of millions of decision makers worldwide through its multi-platform media of data services, online lead generation services, community websites, magazines and events. Reed Business Information, as a division of Reed Elsevier, is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
We are seeking a bright, dynamic and ambitious XML developer with proven development experience and a passion for technology. You will be joining a highly successful and very experienced development team who look after the development of one of RBI's flagship online product areas and will be in exciting greenfield project work as the brand continues to grow and evolve.
We run a truly colllaborative SCRUM based environment where communication and commercial awareness are key; as such this is a role for somebody seeking more than a typical development job and one that can offer a genuinely dynamic and varied career opportunity.
Required skills / experience
- Proven experience of development using XML, XQuery and XPath
- Experience of Agile (esp. SCRUM)
- Experience of MarkLogic / Data modelling highly beneficial
- Experience of ASP.net beneficial
RBI General Benefits Package
• Pension Scheme
• 29 Days Holiday
• Paid Charity Days – 2 days per year
• Life Insurance (4x salary)
• Save As You Earn Share Scheme (SAYE)
• Competitive Salaries