Inside Regional Sales Representative - BuyerZone - Waltham(US)
BuyerZone is looking to hire our next rock star to join our Inside Regional Sales Team. BuyerZone has provided top-tier internet marketing and lead-generation services to clients for over 10 years. In this tough market we have been extremely successful and we want you to share in our success.
Reporting to the VP of Inside Sales, the Inside Sales Representative will be responsible for selling BuyerZone’s flagship product, QuoteConnect, to new business-to-consumer and business-to-business corporate clients. The Inside Sales Rep. will prospect potential clients, provide product and services information and close sales with local/regional business. A large portion of the workday is spent in telephone and email contact with prospective and existing clients. This is an excellent opportunity for a highly driven sales representative. This person will join the BuyerZone sales team selling fast-growing, high-retention rate online lead generation programs and services that will continue to drive the company’s rapid revenue and profit growth.
Reed Business Information brings market leading brands to an audience of millions of decision makers worldwide through its multi-platform media of data services, online lead generation services, community websites, magazines and events. Reed Business Information, a division of Reed Elsevier, is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. Reed Elsevier is a world leading provider of professional information solutions in the Science, Medical, Legal and Risk and Business sectors.
- Prospect and work various leads conducting on-line demonstrations to demonstrate the features and benefits of our service.
- Consistently move the customer or prospect towards commitment, and close sales.
- Present key selling points/features and benefits while focusing on customer needs and expectations — A demonstrated ability to outsell the status quo.
- Consistently close new sales prospects and build revenue.
- Manage and maintain a detailed pipeline to achieve assigned monthly quota.
- Maintain the established standards for the minimum number of calls and talk time per day.
- Attain a minimum of 100% of assigned revenue goal and new account acquisition goal by initiating outbound calls to prospective customers and new accounts.
- Effectively utilize SalesForce.com for management of all daily business activities. Maintain accurate records of all sales and prospecting activities including sales calls, qualifications, closed sales, and follow-up activities within the assigned categories to maximize revenue potential.
- College degree and at previous inside sales experience in an internet/online advertising sales environment.
- Consistent track record of sales success and over-achievement of sales quotas/goals.
- Excellent phone and communication skills to clearly articulate benefits to both experienced and inexperienced audiences.
- Proven ability in cold calling to and engaging with executives at all levels.
- "Hunter mentality" and a desire to over-achieve.
- Maintain average of 60 good conversations per day with prospects and sellers.
- Demonstrated ability to thrive in environments characterized by rapid growth and change.
- Highly organized and able to manage multiple initiatives at one time.
- Team-player with high-energy, drive and maturity.
- Outstanding time management, organizational and communication skills.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, Outlook and related CRM database (sf.com preferred), customer relations and reporting software.
We offer competitive salaries and an excellent benefits package that will provide you with significant opportunities and advantages. You may choose from a wide menu of options including medical, dental, vision, life, AD&D, short- and long-term disability, tuition reimbursement, 401(k), retirement benefits, flexible spending accounts, vacation, sick, personal, and holiday time. You are eligible for many of our health benefits from your first day of employment.