Associate Marketing Manager - Reed Business Information – ICIS - Houston
Reed Business Information brings market leading brands to an audience of millions of decision makers worldwide through its multi-platform media of data services, online lead generation services, community websites, magazines and events. Reed Business Information, a division of Reed Elsevier, is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. Reed Elsevier is a world leading provider of professional information solutions in the Science, Medical, Legal and Risk and Business sectors.
We have an exciting opportunity for an Associated Marketing Manager to join our expanding global marketing team working on ICIS which provides market intelligence information to the global petrochemical and energy markets. Supporting our ambitious development plans this role requires an independent, enthusiastic and experienced individual to drive the growth of ICIS throughout the Americas. Responsible for working across global campaigns with the rest of the team, this individual will focus on growing the audience for our electronic products across the world as well as growing the prospect and customer base for our online pricing and news services across the Americas. Strong digital marketing skills are essential as well as experience of working in a metrics driven marketing team.
If you like a challenge, are driven by exceeding targets in a fast paced environment and have experience in a similar role, please send through your CV.
- Creating online and email campaigns to drive sales leads and enquiries in the Americas
- Growing the database of prospects and customers in the Americas through events, partnerships and digital marketing
- Working with sales to deliver relevant leads which convert to business
- Working with the editorial team to create content for lead generation and nurturing campaigns and the website
- Tracking activities through to conversion and managing a budget to demonstrate ROI of all activities
Key Skills Required
- Numerical and analytical skills, strong excel and budget management skills
- Strong digital lead generation skills
- Communication and presentation skills
- Able to manage own workload, work as the US based marketer in a global team and prioritize the demands of multiple stakeholders located worldwide
- Passion for lead generation marketing
- Proven track record in growing audiences using the full marketing mix
- Proven track record of generating sales leads and tracking revenue generated in a B2B company
- Digital marketing experience
- Some experience of working with marketing automation tools and salesforce.com and as part of a global team would be beneficial
RBI Benefits Package
We offer competitive salaries and an excellent benefits package that will provide you with significant opportunities and advantages. You may choose from a wide menu of options including medical, dental, vision, life, AD&D, short- and long-term disability, tuition reimbursement, 401(k), health savings and flexible spending accounts, paid time off, and paid holidays. You are eligible for many of our health benefits from your first day of employment.