ICIS is part of Reed Business Information (RBI), Reed Business Information brings market leading brands to an audience of millions of decision makers worldwide through its multi-platform media of data services, online lead generation services, community websites, magazines and events.
Reed Business Information, a division of Reed Elsevier, is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. Reed Elsevier is a world leading provider of professional information solutions in the Science, Medical, Legal and Risk and Business sectors.
ICIS is the world’s largest petrochemical pricing service, offering unrivalled coverage of global energy and chemical markets. We have a global team of nearly 600 people with bureaus in London, Houston, New York, Washington, Milan, Singapore and Shanghai.
• Cover petrochemicals markets and produce daily and weekly price reports, market analysis, real-time news and in-depth stories
• Develop sources with key industry contacts
• Travel to industry events in Europe and around the world
• Fluency in foreign languages is a plus but not required
Key Skills Required:
• Articulate and numerate journalist, or recent graduate, with an analytical mind
• Keen eye for detail
• Ability to work to strict deadlines
• Knowledge of economics principles
• Ability to work in a team environment and adapt to a fast-changing environment
• Petrochemical industry knowledge desired
• Journalism degree or relevant experience
RBI General Benefits Package:
29 Days Holiday
Paid Charity Days – 2 days per year
Life Insurance (4x salary)
Save As You Earn Share Scheme (SAYE)