ICIS is the world’s largest information provider for the petrochemical, oil and energy industries. We aim to assist companies worldwide, by increasing their revenues and profits by providing high quality, business critical information, sales leads and branding positioning across the globe.
ICIS is Reed Business Information’s largest and most profitable title. Significantly ICIS is continuing to deliver strong year on year growth even in these challenging economic times.
ICIS is seeking to recruit a sales executive to join its experienced sales team in Houston; primarily responsible for driving the new business development of ICIS Pricing and News in South America, as well as some coverage of US states.
You will need to be a motivated and energetic individual, with experience in data subscription sales. Working well in a team environment is essential and you should have ambitions to succeed in a multi-national company.
Additional skills required include excellent spoken and written English and Spanish, and optimally Portuguese as well, a pleasant and professional telephone manner, the ability to maintain and update contact databases and a solid understanding of the sales process.
Previous experience in subscription or advertising/media sales will be considered an advantage.
Key Accountabilities / Responsibilities for the Telesales Executive:
• Increase revenues through customer acquisition, client retention and increased spend on subscriptions and services.
• Maintain high volume customer engagement through telephone activity.
• Maximize spend using consultative sales approach.
• Record a complete audit trail of client engagement and communication using Salesforce.com.
Knowledge and Skills Required:
• Able to sell effectively over the telephone
• People orientated, excellent listening skills
• Able to build relationships over the telephone
• Able to build relationships both external and internal
• Able to acquire an effective working knowledge of journal, market and customers
• Good time management
• Strong organizational ability
• PC literate
• Demonstrable understanding of sales proposition
• Understanding of RBI procedures and ways of working
• Multi-tasking/deadline oriented
• Highly motivated
- We offer competitive salaries and an excellent benefits package that will provide you with significant opportunities and advantages
- You may choose from a wide menu of options including medical, dental, vision, life, AD&D, short- and long-term disability, tuition reimbursement, 401(k), retirement benefits, flexible spending accounts, vacation, sick, personal, and holiday time
- You are eligible for many of our health benefits from your first day of employment