ICIS is one of the world's leading providers of business critical pricing, news and data for the chemical, oil and energy industries. With the expansion of our business globally, new opportunities exist for experienced Technical Key Account Management professionals to join the team in sales in our London, Houston and Singapore offices.
Our global team of around 500 people based in London, Houston, Germany, Singapore, Shanghai, New York, Washington, Milan, Moscow and Mumbai strives to bring definitive global chemical intelligence.
ICIS is part of Reed Business Information (RBI), a division of Reed Business and a member of Reed Elsevier plc, the world's leading publisher and information provider.
Our rapidly developing online strategy focuses on meeting our user needs via community based information products & tools, data driven information services, vertical search products, including the leading B2B search engine, and online recruitment services. RBI is leading the B2B sector by developing innovative Web 2.0 online services and tools across a range of vertical markets, backed by established brands, investment in technology and a strong focus on user experience.
This position reports to the Deputy VP Key Account Sales and is responsible for developing and maintaining business relationships with key clients from the Chemical, Oil and Energy sectors. The territory and customer base is located within Russia, the Former Soviet Republics, and Europe. The position also requires working with the other Key Account Managers within an international team to meet expectations.
Key responsibilities include
• Securing new subscriptions through consultation with existing and new clients.
• Creating new business through the identification and implementation of cross-selling and new product initiatives.
• Maintenance of customer relationships and customer support
• Planning and execution of in person customer visits within the assigned territory, including customer presentations.
The successful candidate will have an education to degree level and equivalent work experience and have four plus years’ experience in a consultative sales position.
• Reed Business Information brings market leading brands to an audience of millions of decision makers worldwide through its multi-platform media of data services, online lead generation services, community websites, magazines and events. Reed Business Information, a division of Reed Elsevier, is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. Reed Elsevier is a world leading provider of professional information solutions in the Science, Medical, Legal and Risk and Business sectors.
RBI General Benefits Package:
- Pension Scheme
- 29 Days Holiday
- Paid Charity Days – 2 days per year
- Life Insurance (4x salary)
- Save As You Earn Share Scheme (SAYE)
- Competitive Salaries